Pay a penalty charge notice (parking ticket)
To pay, you need:
- the parking ticket number (starts with the letters MC)
- your vehicle registration
- a valid credit or debit card
You can also view any photographs taken at the time before you pay.
Car parking fines are non-refundable once paid. If you think you have been issued a ticket in error, please follow the parking ticket challenge process before paying the fine.
Call our secure 24 hour service to pay by debit or credit card.
Calls are charged at a local rate.
Cards accepted are Maestro, Visa Delta and Electron debit cards, and Visa and MasterCard credit cards.
Send a cheque or postal order, payable to Midlothian Council, to:
Parking Services Midlothian Council
PO Box 804
Write the parking ticket number on the back of the cheque or postal order. Do not send cash.
Please note that you must leave time for your payment to reach us and that items may be lost or delayed by post.
If you would like a receipt please also enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
If you lose your ticket, email us at [email protected] to get your parking ticket (PCN) reference number. Please quote your:
- vehicle registration number
- the date you think you received the ticket.
More on parking tickets
- Challenge a parking ticket
- Notice to owner and charge certificates
- Reasons you may have received a ticket or fine