Report antisocial behaviour of council tenants

We can only deal with antisocial behaviour of Midlothian Council tenants.

Please email or call Housing Services:

Examples of antisocial behaviour

  • domestic noise
  • amplified noise/noisy parties
  • abandoned vehicles
  • vandalism and graffiti
  • verbal abuse
  • threatening or violent behaviour
  • drinking in a public place
  • criminal behaviour such as drug dealing

Report vandalism or graffiti

Report vandalism or graffiti online

Or use Twitter @midhelp.

Report criminal behaviour

Report a crime