Report a change that affects your benefit
If your circumstances change, you must let us know as soon as possible. Please tell us in writing if:
- any of your children leave school or leave home
- anyone moves into or out of your home (including lodgers and subtenants)
- your income or the income of anyone living with you changes. This can include Tax Credits, Pension Credits or other State Benefits
- your capital or savings change
- you or anyone living with you becomes a student, goes on a Youth Training Scheme, goes into hospital or a nursing home, goes into prison, or gets, changes or leaves a job
- your rent changes
- you change address
- you or your partner are going away from home for more than a month
- you receive a decision from the home office
- anything you have told us about changes.
Is there anything wrong with this page?