Parents of children attending a Midlothian school (unless otherwise exempt in guidance) need to send an outline of their proposed education provision along with a letter requesting to home educate to:
Executive Director Children, Young People and Partnerships
8 Lothian Road
Dalkeith EH22 3ZG
Visit the Scottish Government website for guidance on home education:
Flexi home education
This should be agreed with your head teacher.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- St Mary's consultation report
- Burnbrae consultation report
- Schools estate update Dec 2018
- Midlothian Denominational Review 2019
- Midlothian Council Learning Estate Strategy 2017 - 2047 (PDF)
- Denominational schools consultation
- A701 proposed new school and education plans
- Music tuition survey
- early years literacy calendar
- Letter to Parents/carers of children returning to ELC and P1-3 (PDF)
- Mid Mouse patterns
- St Margaret's consultation final report