Could you speak up for unpaid carers in Midlothian?
The Integrated Joint Board for Health and Social Care are seeking applications for two people to join as carer and depute carer board members.
Carers at the heart of decisions
Successful applicants will ensure that unpaid carers are at the heart of decisions and have services which meet their needs.
- Have experience as an unpaid carer
- Live in Midlothian
- Be able to attend board meetings and training sessions
- Raise issues in meetings and challenge decisions where needed
- Meet regularly with local carer organisations and understand current carer issues
- Make sure that the impact of services, or changes to services, on the lives of carers is taken into account by the board.
These are voluntary roles. Training will be provided and costs such as travel expenses will be covered.
Find out more and apply
Closing Date: 30th October 2020