Could you offer a Midlothian child a temporary home?
Come along to our next fostering information event on Wednesday 27 April at Dalkeith Art Centre and find out how you can make a difference.
Friendly chat with no pressure
Our monthly informal fostering information events provide a great opportunity to find out what's involved in becoming a foster carer. You can ask our fostering team any questions you may have and hear first-hand from one of our foster carers about their experiences.
Something to think about
Becoming a foster carer is not a quick decision. These events provide prospective foster carers with an introduction to fostering so they can decide if they want to find out more and progress to the next step.
Come along on any of the following Wednesdays anytime between 10.30am - 12 noon or 6.30pm - 8.30pm:
- 27 April - Dalkeith Library/Art Centre
- 25 May – Stair Arms Hotel, Pathhead
- 29 June – The Gorebridge Beacon, Gorebridge
- 27 July – Loanhead Leisure Centre
- 31 August – Penicuik Town Hall
- 28 September – Danderhall Community Hub
- 26 October – Rosslyn Bowling Club
- 30 November – Bonnyrigg Mosque
More information about the events or fostering:
- Call the Family Placement team on 0131 271 3615
- Or visit our fostering website pages