Apply for planning permission
Pay your planning application fees
Use the online fee calculator on the ePlanning website to help you to work out the fee you need to pay.
You may need to pay an additional fee if we have to advertise your proposal in the local press. We will notify you if this is the case.
How to pay
Give a reference to the application when you pay. This is so we can match up the payment with the correct application. The reference could be:
- an online application reference number from ePlanning.scot
- the site address
- a planning application reference number (if allocated).
- cash at our public counter in Buccleuch House, Dalkeith
- cheque by post or at our public counters in Buccleuch House or Fairfield House, Dalkeith
- credit or debit card over the phone or at our public counter in Buccleuch House
Call 0131 271 3147 to make a payment over the phone.
If you are sending a cheque, (please include the online reference number or Site Address) and send it to:
Education Communities and Economy
8 Lothian Road