Community Planning in Midlothian
Midlothian will have a wellbeing economy and be better connected
The Wellbeing Economy section of the Single Midlothian Plan is led by our Economic Development Service in partnership with anchor organisations across Midlothian, including:
- NHS Lothian
- Housing Associations
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Development Trusts
- Community Councils
- The Department of Work & Pensions
- The Federation of Small Business, Skills Development Scotland
- Midlothian & East Lothian Chamber of Commerce
- and with representation from Midlothian Council Services.
Is there anything wrong with this page?