Before making a formal participation request:
Making a formal participation request
You will need to have some information ready before starting:
- What is the outcome that you want to improve?
- Why do you believe your organisation should participate?
- What relevant knowledge, expertise and experience does your organisation have?
- How will your organisation contribute?
Outcome Improvement Plans
Read our current Outcome Improvement Plans under this scheme:
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Participation requests
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Annual development day papers 2017
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps