The Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 allows community groups to request to participate in public sector decision making.
Before making a formal participation request:
- read the participation request guidance (PDF), then
- email Communities Lifelong Learning and Employability.
Making a formal participation request
You will need to have some information ready before starting:
- What is the outcome that you want to improve?
- Why do you believe your organisation should participate?
- What relevant knowledge, expertise and experience does your organisation have?
- How will your organisation contribute?
Make a formal participation request
Outcome Improvement Plans
Read our current Outcome Improvement Plans under this scheme:
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community Council documents
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Community Asset Transfer Request - St David's Brass Band SCIO
- Winter 2021 Citizens' Panel survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – March 2002
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – June 2002
- Single Midlothian Plan 2022-23 Easy Read version (PDF)
- 2022 Citizens' Panel Results PDF
- Midlothian Profile 2022 (PDF)
- Recommended Allocations of UKSPF Funding in Midlothian 2022 – 2025
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conference 2022 - Feedback PDF