The Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 allows community groups to request to participate in public sector decision making.
Before making a formal participation request:
Making a formal participation request
You will need to have some information ready before starting:
- What is the outcome that you want to improve?
- Why do you believe your organisation should participate?
- What relevant knowledge, expertise and experience does your organisation have?
- How will your organisation contribute?
Outcome Improvement Plans
Read our current Outcome Improvement Plans under this scheme:
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Reports
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Volunteering with Midlothian Council (PDF)
- Working with you, for you - local group feedback
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Form
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Guidelines
- Child Poverty Action Reports
- Community Planning Research and Information Group
- Allotment regulations
- Midlothian Compact 2020-2025 (PDF)