The Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 allows community groups to request to participate in public sector decision making.
Before making a formal participation request:
- read the participation request guidance (PDF), then
- email Communities Lifelong Learning and Employability.
Making a formal participation request
You will need to have some information ready before starting:
- What is the outcome that you want to improve?
- Why do you believe your organisation should participate?
- What relevant knowledge, expertise and experience does your organisation have?
- How will your organisation contribute?
Outcome Improvement Plans
Read our current Outcome Improvement Plans under this scheme:
- Annual report 2022/23 (pdf)
- Annual report 2021/22 (pdf)
- Annual report 2020/21 (pdf)
- Annual report 2019/20 (pdf)