Midlothian Youth Platform (MYP)
For young people aged 12 -21, meet twice a month. New members always welcome.
- Offer young people in Midlothian a collective youth voice
- Make a difference in society by increasing young people’s participation
- Promote a positive image of young people
- Connect the processes of policy making and development with young people
- Be an independent and youth-led organisation free from influence, and where young people can give their views to policy makers without hindrance, fear or barriers.