Midlothian Youth Platform (MYP)
For young people aged 12 -21, meet twice a month. New members always welcome.
- Offer young people in Midlothian a collective youth voice
- Make a difference in society by increasing young people’s participation
- Promote a positive image of young people
- Connect the processes of policy making and development with young people
- Be an independent and youth-led organisation free from influence, and where young people can give their views to policy makers without hindrance, fear or barriers.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Reports
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Volunteering with Midlothian Council (PDF)
- Working with you, for you - local group feedback
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Form
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Guidelines
- Child Poverty Action Reports
- Community Planning Research and Information Group
- Allotment regulations