Midlothian Youth Platform (MYP)
For young people aged 12 -21, meet twice a month. New members always welcome.
- Offer young people in Midlothian a collective youth voice
- Make a difference in society by increasing young people’s participation
- Promote a positive image of young people
- Connect the processes of policy making and development with young people
- Be an independent and youth-led organisation free from influence, and where young people can give their views to policy makers without hindrance, fear or barriers.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community Council documents
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024
- Community Asset Transfer Request - St David's Brass Band SCIO
- Winter 2021 Citizens' Panel survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – March 2002
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – June 2002
- Single Midlothian Plan 2022-23 Easy Read version (PDF)
- 2022 Citizens' Panel Results PDF
- Midlothian Profile 2022 (PDF)