Support for your community group
We like to hear from community groups to discuss how we can work together. We can help with:
- getting funding
- constituting and registering your organisation
- recruiting new members
- advertising opportunities in the community
- identifying community spaces
- connecting with experts in the council who can help you.
Please contact one of our dedicated officers in the Communities, Lifelong Learning and Employability Team.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community Council documents
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024
- Community Asset Transfer Request - St David's Brass Band SCIO
- Winter 2021 Citizens' Panel survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – March 2002
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – June 2002
- Single Midlothian Plan 2022-23 Easy Read version (PDF)
- 2022 Citizens' Panel Results PDF