Grants for community groups
Midlothian Council Grant Funding
Applications for a Midlothian Council grant of between £5,000 and £20,000 to tackle poverty are now open. The deadline for completed applications is Friday 22 January 2021.
Community groups, charities and social enterprises may apply for funding for projects that will demonstrate how they will address the impact of COVID19 on Midlothian residents through:
- Helping cut utility bills
- Helping local people with transport costs
- Making sure people can access education opportunities
- Making sure people can enjoy the health and wellbeing benefits of participating in leisure, sports and arts experiences
- Reducing financial stress for parents
- Increasing opportunities for people to get more qualifications
- Making sure more people know how to claim benefits to which they are entitled
- Maximising income for local residents
- Reducing health and wellbeing inequalities
Funding is available from 1 April 2021. Projects must be completed by 31 March 2022.
Please read through the application guidance and criteria, then download and save the application form before completing.
Funding Scotland provides information on over 1200 funds which support Scottish projects.
Find funding for your charity, community group or social enterprise.