Grants for community groups
Midlothian Council grants funding
Midlothian Council grants are available to improve the lives of people in Midlothian.
The deadline for applications for micro grants is 1 April 2019.
Please read the guidance and criteria (PDF), and complete the form:
- 0131 270 6765
For further information please contact the grant stream leads:
- Stephen Bermingham
- 0131 271 3338
Health and physical activity
- Tony Malone
- 0131 561 6501
Employability, learning and training
- Karen McGowan
- 0131 271 3708
- Gillian Cousin
- 0131 271 3436
Funding Scotland provides information on over 1200 funds which support Scottish projects.
Find funding for your charity, community group or social enterprise.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Report - Winter 2017/18