Grants for community groups
Midlothian Council grants funding
Community groups, charities and social enterprises are invited to apply to the Midlothian Council Grants Programme for projects starting from 1 April 2019 that will improve the lives of people in Midlothian.
- large grants of up to £33,500
- small grants of up to £2,000
- micro grants of up to £500 a year.
You can apply for up to three years funding. The deadline for applications is Sunday 14 October 2018.
Please read the guidance and criteria (PDF), and complete the relevant form:
- Large grant application 2019 - 2022 (Word)
- Small grant application 2019 - 2022 (Word)
- Micro grant application 2019 - 2022 (Word)
- 0131 270 6765
For further information please contact the grant stream leads:
- Stephen Bermingham
- 0131 271 3338
Health and physical activity
- Tony Malone
- 0131 561 6501
Employability, learning and training
- Karen McGowan
- 0131 271 3708
- Gillian Cousin
- 0131 271 3436
Funding Scotland provides information on over 1200 funds which support Scottish projects.
Find funding for your charity, community group or social enterprise.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Annual development day papers 2017
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Report - Winter 2017/18