Antisocial behaviour

Disturbances in your neighbourhood

If you are in danger please call the Police on 999.

Contact CrimeStoppers to report antisocial behaviour or crime anonymously:

  • 0800 555 111

Report anonymously on CrimeStoppers website

Or tell us about antisocial behaviour and we will contact you:

Report antisocial behaviour

If urgent call the antisocial behaviour hotline:

  • 0131 271 6677

Examples of antisocial behaviour:

  • domestic noise
  • amplified noise/noisy parties
  • abandoned vehicles
  • vandalism and graffiti
  • verbal abuse
  • threatening or violent behaviour
  • drinking in a public place
  • criminal behaviour such as drug dealing