Council Tax band reduction for disabled people
You may be entitled to a reduction on your Council Tax if you, or anyone else living in your home, has a substantial and permanent disability.
To claim a reduction you must show that:
- a disabled person lives in the property
- and that the property has at least one of the following:
- an extra kitchen or bathroom to meet the needs of a disabled person
- any other room (except a toilet) which is mainly used by a disabled person to meet their needs
- enough indoor space for a disabled person to use their wheelchair.
Is there anything wrong with this page?