Report a possible crime or fraud

Do you have concerns over a possible crime or fraud? Tell us about it using the online form, or using the contact details below.

Report a possible crime, fraud or similar concern

If your concern is about the conduct of a Midlothian Council Elected Member contact the Standards Commission for Scotland.