Planning Performance Framework
Every year, the planning departments of all Scotland's Councils report on their work as part of a process called the Planning Performance Framework. This is to provide Scottish Government Ministers, other Councils and the public a better understanding of how a particular planning authority is performing. The latest Report is for the financial year 2018-2019.
The report contains case studies on specific projects that the planning service have worked on, details of services it provides, and statistics on performance comparing this financial year with the previous year.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Planning enforcement
- Change to boundary between Gorebridge and District and Moorfoot Community Councils
- Planning Performance Framework Report
- The Bush Framework Masterplan
- Planning Performance Framework reports
- MLDP Approved Supplementary Guidance
- Shawfair New Primary and Secondary School Planning Consultation drop in session