Newtongrange and Stobhill and Lady Victoria
Masterplans to regenerate Newtongrange centre and Stobhill and Lady Victoria business centre have been approved.
Read the masterplans
The masterplans could be worth £20.2 million to the Midlothian economy and generate 447 jobs.
Will be taken into account
The masterplans will be used to inform the future land uses in these areas and will be taken into account when future planning applications are considered.
We will be speaking to local people, landowner and developers about the masterplans' proposals before any of the measures are implemented.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Planning enforcement
- Planning advice and guidance
- Midlothian Local Plan (2008) (superseded)
- Planning Performance Framework Report
- Housing land audit
- Landscape Capacity Study for Wind Turbine Development
- MLDP Report of Examination
- MLDP Associated Documents
- Planning Performance Framework reports
- MLDP Approved Supplementary Guidance
- Special Landscape Areas
- Employment Land Audit
- Planning service update
- Planning Performance Framework 2021 - 2022