Planning Performance Framework
Every year, the planning departments of all Scotland's councils report on their work as part of a process called the Planning Performance Framework. This provides Scottish Government Ministers, other councils and the public a better understanding of how the planning authority is performing. The latest report is for the financial year 2021-2022.
The report contains:
- case studies on specific projects that the planning service have worked on
- details of services it provides
- statistics on performance comparing this financial year with the previous year.
Previous reports are also available below for reference.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Planning enforcement
- Planning advice and guidance
- Midlothian Local Plan (2008) (superseded)
- Planning Performance Framework Report
- Housing land audit
- Landscape Capacity Study for Wind Turbine Development
- MLDP Report of Examination
- MLDP Associated Documents
- Planning Performance Framework reports
- MLDP Approved Supplementary Guidance
- Special Landscape Areas
- Employment Land Audit
- Planning service update
- Planning Performance Framework 2021 - 2022