Employment Land Audit
Employment Land Audit 2023
This document provides an up-to-date baseline on various aspects of economic land in Midlothian. Its purposes include monitoring the supply, quality, planning status and use of employment land.
Employment Land Audit 2023 (PDF)
The Council's Planning Department produced the Audit. It discusses matters such as:
- The planning policy context to employment land and Midlothian's labour market situation. It then summarises the economic land picture in the area.
- Detailed information on each site that makes up the supply. This is presented in a spreadsheet.
The Audit is accompanied by an online map with user guide:
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Planning enforcement
- Planning advice and guidance
- Midlothian Local Plan (2008) (superseded)
- Planning Performance Framework Report
- Landscape Capacity Study for Wind Turbine Development
- MLDP Report of Examination
- MLDP Associated Documents
- Planning Performance Framework reports
- MLDP Approved Supplementary Guidance
- Special Landscape Areas
- Employment Land Audit
- Planning service update
- Planning Performance Framework 2021 - 2022