Help at home

Do you, or someone you know, have difficulty with tasks around daily living? We can work with you to assess your needs, and whether they can be met by a care at home service.

Ask Social Work for an assessment of your care needs. You can also ask your GP, nurse or health visitor to arrange one for you.

The assessment allows us to produce a care plan and arrange a care package.

Personal Assistants

If you receive a Direct Payment for Self-Directed Support, you can employ a Personal Assistant using the funds.


There are minimum standards set out by the Scottish Government which show how each service should perform.