Community Planning in Midlothian
The Single Midlothian Plan
Community Planning Partnerships (CPPs) draw together public, voluntary and private sector bodies, and local communities to deliver a shared ‘plan’ to improve the lives of local people based on evidence.
In Midlothian, the plan is called the Single Midlothian Plan.
- Single Midlothian Plan 2021/22 (PDF)
- Community Planning Performance Scorecard 2017/18 (PDF)
- Find your local neighbourhood plan
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan 2021-22 (PDF)
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024