There are several Housing Associations who have properties in the Midlothian Area. In addition to affordable general needs housing, several also provide specialist housing for people with a range of additional needs.
Melville Housing Association
Melville Housing Association operates a common housing register in partnership with Midlothian Council.
Find out more on our Apply for a Council House page.
You only need to complete one form to be housed by either Melville Housing Association or the Council.
Other Housing Associations
Other Housing Associations with properties in Midlothian include:
Contact the Housing Association directly for more advice and information on their application process.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Housing Allocation
- Housing application
- Housing map
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction claim form
- Tenants' newsletters
- Temporary Times
- Annual Return on the Social Housing Charter
- Tenant Participation and Customer Engagement Strategy
- Resident led estate walkabouts
- Housing, Annual Assurance Statement