Housing associations are separate from councils, but often work closely with them to offer flats and houses to local people.
They provide a range of housing suited to single people, couples and families.
They also provide supported or sheltered accommodation for those who:
- are older or less mobile
- need somewhere urgently to stay
- are leaving local authority care
- are disabled
- are recovering from drug or alcohol problems
- have a mental health problem.
Websites of housing associations in Midlothian:
- Melville Housing Association
- Dunedin Canmore Housing Association
- Link Housing Association
- Margaret Blackwood Housing Association
- Trust Housing Association
- Ark Housing
- Bield Housing Association
- Castle Rock Edinvar
- Viewpoint Housing Association
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Housing Allocation
- Housing application
- Housing map
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction claim form
- Tenants Today
- Temporary Times
- Annual Return on the Social Housing Charter
- Tenant Participation and Customer Engagement Strategy
- Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2014 results
- Resident led estate walkabouts 2018
- Midlothian Tenant Panel poster
- Midlothian Tenants Day 2018 poster
- Resident led estate walkabouts 2019