Green Network draft supplementary guidance
This draft supplementary guidance sets out where the Green Network can be improved and extended, particularly in areas where significant new development is planned.
We want to know what you think about the draft guidance and the plans to improve Midlothian’s Green Network. The consultation runs until Tuesday 3 April.
The Green Network includes:
- rivers, ponds and lakes.
It provides space for people and wildlife, improving the quality of the environment in and around our towns and villages.
The commitment to produce this Supplementary Guidance was made in the Midlothian Local Development Plan, which was adopted in November 2017.
View the document
Download as a PDF:
- Green Network Draft Supplementary Guidance (PDF)
- Green Network SG Plan - Bonnyrigg, Lasswade, Poltonhall, Rosewell (PDF)
- Green Network SG Plan - Dalkeith, Eskbank, Newbattle (PDF)
- Green Network SG Plan - Easthouses, Mayfield, Newtongrange, Gorebridge (PDF)
- Green Network SG Plan - Loanhead, Straiton, Bilston, Roslin (PDF)
- Green Network SG Plan - Penicuik, Auchendinny (PDF)
- Green Network SG Plan - Shawfair, Danderhall (PDF
You can view a copy at Fairfield House reception and in all Midlothian libraries.
To discuss any aspect of the draft guidance please contact officers from our Planning Team:
- Emma Hay: 0131 270 6753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grant Ballantine: 0131 271 3429 or email@example.com