If you would like to get more involved in your community, contact one of our dedicated officers in the Communities Team.
We encourage all residents to contribute to local neighbourhood plans. These plans reflect the strengths and priorities of local communities. They allow resources to be targeted to where they are most needed. The neighbourhood plans let you inform us what improvements are needed.
We would also like to hear from community groups to discuss how we can work together to improve services.
Before making a formal participation request:
Help us improve our site
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Annual development day papers 2017