Our service plans
Midlothian "a great place to grow"
Midlothian Council along with community planning partners has integrated the Single Outcome Agreement (SOA), Midlothian Community Plan and Midlothian Council Corporate Strategy into a single document – the Single Midlothian Plan.
This approach, combined with the integration of health and adult social care agenda, signals a significant shift towards partnership working and the need to ensure that Community Planning is at the core of all our activities.
Each service has a Service Improvement Plan which provides a link to the local outcomes contained within the commitments of the Single Midlothian Plan, any relevant legislation that is specific to the service and to the strengths and improvement activities identified as part of self-evaluation such as the Midlothian Excellence Framework (MEF).
Service plans translate ‘what we intend to do’ into ‘how we will achieve it’. There is a clear link between the priorities in the service plan and those identified in the SMP and the Council’s Transformation Programme. Progress on the plans are scrutinised quarterly by the Cabinet and the Performance, Review and Scrutiny Committees and are subsequently published on our performance pages.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Statement of Accounts
- Annual Performance Reports
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Service plans
- Balanced Scorecard
- SPI-2 Local Government Benchmarking Results
- Workforce Strategy
- Adult Social Care quarterly performance reports
- Children's Services quarterly performance reports
- Commercial Operations quarterly performance reports
- Communities and Economy quarterly performance reports
- Customer and Housing Services quarterly performance reports
- Education quarterly performance reports
- Finance and Integrated Service Support quarterly performance reports
- Property and Facilities Management quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Council quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Licensing Board Income and Expenditure
- How we spend your money 2017/18
- Change Programme 2018/19 to 2021/22
- Our Budget Challenge
- Summary of Proposed Savings
- Shaping our Future - Have Your Say Easy Read Guide 2017
- Our Budget Challenge - slide presentation 2017
- Education Attainment and Achievement Report
- Summary findings of the 2017 public consultation on Midlothian Council's savings proposals (Paper A)
- Savings approved by Midlothian Council on 13 February 2018
- Feedback from 2017 consultation on Midlothian Council's savings proposals (Paper B)
- Appendix 1 to Paper B - feedback from the 2017 consultation on the council's savings proposals
- Appendix 2 to Paper B - feedback from the 2017 consultation on the council's savings proposals
- Financial Strategy figures 2018/19 to 2021/22
- Trade union facility time
- How we spend your money 2018/19
- Working Together: Making a Difference - our spending challenge 2019/20
- 2018 Education Attainment and Achievement Report
- 2018-2028 Capital Investment Strategy
- Our Budget Challenge 2019/20
- Our Spending Challenge 2019/20 (PowerPoint)