Scottish Local Government Benchmarking Framework
Midlothian "a great place to grow"
Comparing performance, or benchmarking, allows us to compare our performance so that we can identify best practice, learn from each other, and improve what we do.
Benchmarking is a key feature of Midlothian's improvement framework. Our performance management system ensures we use benchmarking to enhance our performance, and is subject to scrutiny reviews.
More information on how we compare can be found at the My Local Council website.
You can view our performance information in our 19/20 report which shows our data compared to other councils and further information on LGBF is available on the Improvement Service website. LGBF information on Improvement Service website
For the 20/21 LGBF performance information, we will align specific indicators to our priorities. Our reporting methodology will be more focused as a result.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Statement of Accounts
- Annual Performance Reports
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Service plans
- Balanced Scorecard
- SPI-2 Local Government Benchmarking Results
- Financial Strategy figures 2018/19 to 2021/22
- 2018-2028 Capital Investment Strategy
- Childrens Services Service Plans
- Place Service Plans
- Corporate Solutions Service Plans
- Midlothian Digital Strategy 2021-23 (PDF)
- Members' Environmental Funds