Quarterly Performance Reporting
Midlothian "a great place to grow"
Council performance is monitored quarterly.
A performance report is produced for the council, and each of the 8 council Services is scrutinised by committees on a quarterly basis.
Each service performance report is introduced by a front page highlighting the successes and challenges during the period of review. This is followed by a Performance Indicator summary, an Action section and a Performance Indicator section.
These reports show the progress the services have made towards the outcomes in the Single Midlothian Plan and their individual services priorities.
- Adult Social Care Quarterly Performance Reports
- Children's Services Quarterly Performance Reports
- Commercial Operations Quarterly Performance Reports
- Communities and Economy Performance Reports
- Customer and Housing Services Performance Reports
- Education Quarterly Performance Reports
- Finance and Integrated Service Support Performance Reports
- Property and Facilities Management Quarterly Performance Reports
- Midlothian Council Quarterly Performance Reports
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Statement of Accounts
- Annual Performance Reports
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Service plans
- Balanced Scorecard
- SPI-2 Local Government Benchmarking Results
- Workforce Strategy
- Adult Social Care quarterly performance reports
- Children's Services quarterly performance reports
- Commercial Operations quarterly performance reports
- Communities and Economy quarterly performance reports
- Customer and Housing Services quarterly performance reports
- Education quarterly performance reports
- Finance and Integrated Service Support quarterly performance reports
- Property and Facilities Management quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Council quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Licensing Board Income and Expenditure
- Education Attainment and Achievement Report
- Savings approved by Midlothian Council on 13 February 2018
- Financial Strategy figures 2018/19 to 2021/22
- Trade union facility time
- How we spend your money 2018/19
- 2018 Education Attainment and Achievement Report
- 2018-2028 Capital Investment Strategy
- Midlothian physical activity, sport and health strategy 2018-23
- Planning for Change leaflet (PDF)
- Planning for Change infographic factsheet (PDF)
- Midlothian Council Unaudited Financial Statements 2018/19 (PDF)