Our service plans
Midlothian "a great place to grow"
Midlothian Council along with community planning partners has integrated the Single Outcome Agreement (SOA), Midlothian Community Plan and Midlothian Council Corporate Strategy into a single document – the Single Midlothian Plan.
This approach, combined with the integration of health and adult social care agenda, signals a significant shift towards partnership working and the need to ensure that Community Planning is at the core of all our activities.
Each service has a Service Improvement Plan which provides a link to the local outcomes contained within the commitments of the Single Midlothian Plan, any relevant legislation that is specific to the service and to the strengths and improvement activities identified as part of self-evaluation such as the Midlothian Excellence Framework (MEF).
Service plans translate ‘what we intend to do’ into ‘how we will achieve it’. There is a clear link between the priorities in the service plan and those identified in the SMP and the Council’s Transformation Programme. Progress on the plans are scrutinised quarterly by the Cabinet and the Performance, Review and Scrutiny Committees and are subsequently published on our performance pages.
Our Service Plans
- Adult Social Care Service Plans
- Childrens Services Service Plans
- Commercial Operations Service Plans
- Communities and Economy Service Plans
- Customer and Housing Service Plans
- Education Service Plans
- Finance and Integrated Service Support Service Plans
- Property and Facilities Management Service Plans
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Statement of Accounts
- Annual Performance Reports
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Service plans
- Balanced Scorecard
- SPI-2 Local Government Benchmarking Results
- Workforce Strategy
- Adult Social Care quarterly performance reports
- Children's Services quarterly performance reports
- Commercial Operations quarterly performance reports
- Communities and Economy quarterly performance reports
- Customer and Housing Services quarterly performance reports
- Education quarterly performance reports
- Finance and Integrated Service Support quarterly performance reports
- Property and Facilities Management quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Council quarterly performance reports
- Midlothian Licensing Board Income and Expenditure
- Education attainment and achievement
- Savings approved by Midlothian Council on 13 February 2018
- Financial Strategy figures 2018/19 to 2021/22
- Trade union facility time
- How we spend your money 2018/19
- 2018-2028 Capital Investment Strategy
- Midlothian physical activity, sport and health strategy 2018-23
- Planning for Change infographic factsheet