Council housing repairs
Mutual and party wall repairs - private owners
In some situations, home owners have an obligation to participate in repairs.
For example, the repair of a party wall between a council property and a privately owned property would be a mutual repair.
If you are an owner in a similar situation, call the Contact Centre:
- 0131 663 7211
Tell them that you believe a repair may be mutual with the council. The appropriate officer will then contact you.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Housing Allocation
- Housing application
- Housing map
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction claim form
- Tenants Today
- Temporary Times
- Annual Return on the Social Housing Charter
- Tenant Participation and Customer Engagement Strategy
- Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2014 results
- Resident led estate walkabouts 2018
- Midlothian Tenant Panel poster
- Midlothian Tenants Day 2018 poster
- Resident led estate walkabouts 2019
- Annual Assurance Statement 2019