Council housing repairs

Mutual and party wall repairs - private owners

In some situations, home owners have an obligation to participate in repairs.

For example, the repair of a party wall between a council property and a privately owned property would be a mutual repair.

Contact us

If you are an owner in a similar situation, call the Contact Centre:

  • 0131 663 7211

Tell them that you believe a repair may be mutual with the council. The appropriate officer will then contact you.