How to submit electronic documents on the eBuilding Standards portal
How to add a blank form to an existing proposal
These are guidance notes for submitting on the online eBuildingStandards.scot portal.
1. Log in using your account details.
2. Select the 'eBuilding Standards.Scot' link on the left.
3. Click on 'Add additional forms' under the Proposal you wish to use.
4. Pick 'Add from a list of standard forms', then press the 'Continue' button.
5. The forms you are likely to need are:
- Notice Regarding Start of Work - when the work starts.
- Additional Supporting Documents - as the work progresses on site.
- Application to Extend Period of Validity of Building Warrant.
- Application for Temporary Occupation or Use.
- Completion Certificate - when all the work is completed.
Select the form you need from the list, then press the 'Add' button.
6. You will now see your Proposal summary with the blank form added under 'Draft Forms'.
Is there anything wrong with this page?