Neighbourhood plans and profiles
We encourage all residents to contribute to local neighbourhood plans. These plans reflect the strengths and priorities of local communities. They allow resources to be targeted to where they are most needed. The neighbourhood plans let you inform us what improvements are needed.
If you have suggestions for your neighbourhood or would like to get involved, contact the Community Officer for your area.
Find neighbourhood plans for each of Midlothian's Community Council areas:
Prepared by community volunteers and Midlothian Council working together to produce the neighbourhood plan.
- Eskbank and Newbattle community directory 2017 (PDF)
- Newtongrange community directory 2017 (PDF)
- Mayfield and Easthouses community directory 2017 (PDF)
- Tynewater draft community directory 2017 (PDF)
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Annual development day papers 2017
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Report - Winter 2017/18