Neighbourhood plans and profiles
We encourage all residents to contribute to local neighbourhood plans. These plans reflect the strengths and priorities of local communities. They allow resources to be targeted to where they are most needed. The neighbourhood plans let you inform us what improvements are needed.
If you have suggestions for your neighbourhood or would like to get involved, contact the Community Officer for your area.
Find neighbourhood plans for each of Midlothian's Community Council areas.
Prepared by community volunteers and Midlothian Council working together to produce the neighbourhood plan.
- Eskbank and Newbattle community directory (PDF)
- Newtongrange community directory (PDF)
- Mayfield and Easthouses community directory (PDF)
- Tynewater draft community directory (PDF)
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Reports
- Community Planning Board meeting minutes
- Volunteering with Midlothian Council (PDF)
- Working with you, for you - local group feedback
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Form
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Guidelines
- Child Poverty Action Reports
- Community Planning Research and Information Group