Neighbourhood plans and profiles
Neighbourhood planning involves community members, the council and other community planning partners. The process is to identify and agree improvements to local neighbourhoods.
If you have suggestions for your neighbourhood or would like to get involved, contact the Community Officer for your area.
Find neighbourhood plans for each of Midlothian's Community Council areas:
Prepared by community volunteers and Midlothian Council working together to produce the neighbourhood plan.
- Eskbank and Newbattle community directory 2017 (PDF)
- Newtongrange community directory 2017 (PDF)
- Mayfield and Easthouses community directory 2017 (PDF)
- Tynewater draft community directory 2017 (PDF)
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Annual development day papers 2017