We encourage all residents to contribute to local neighbourhood plans. These plans reflect the strengths and priorities of local communities. They allow resources to be targeted to where they are most needed. The neighbourhood plans let you inform us what improvements are needed.
If you have suggestions for your neighbourhood or would like to get involved, contact the Community Lifelong Learning and Employability Team.
Find neighbourhood plans for each of Midlothian's Community Council areas.
- Download neighbourhood plans as PDFs
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community Council documents
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024
- Community Asset Transfer Request - St David's Brass Band SCIO
- Winter 2021 Citizens' Panel survey results (PDF)
- Dalkeith Walkabout Guide - Have Your Say