Midlothian Council proposed to amend the Scheme for the Establishment of Community Councils through a merger of Bonnyrigg and Lasswade Community Council and Poltonhall and Hopefield Community Council.
At a Special Meeting of Council on 28 June 2022 the merger was approved.
The first meeting of the new Bonnyrigg and District Community Council will be on 13 October 2022, 19:00-21:00 at the Lasswade Centre.
Join the community council
Residents of Bonnyrigg, Lasswade and Poltonhall are invited to become members of the new community council.
If you are interested an application form needs to be returned by 17:00 on 6 October: Bonnyrigg and District Community Council | Bonnyrigg and District Community Council (community-council.org.uk)
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community Council documents
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024
- Community Asset Transfer Request - St David's Brass Band SCIO
- Winter 2021 Citizens' Panel survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – March 2002
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – June 2002
- Single Midlothian Plan 2022-23 Easy Read version (PDF)
- 2022 Citizens' Panel Results PDF