- select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
- or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.
This form is to register for August 2023 only. We will post registration information in November before each intake year.
Have these documents and information ready
We will ask you to upload photos or scans to the form. We may ask later to see the originals.
- Birth certificate or passport. Not needed if your child has received funded early learning and childcare at:
- a Midlothian Council setting
- or a funded provider, including a childminder
- Proof of address. One of:
- Council Tax statement
- or Child Benefit letter
- or driving licence
- or a utility bill (gas, electric or landline telephone).
- If you received a letter asking you to register your child, we will ask for the 8 digit Registration Number.
We can only accept documents from this list as proof of address. Your registration will be delayed if you upload something else.
If you request a place at a Roman Catholic school, and you specify your denomination as Catholic, we will ask for evidence of the baptism of your child in the Roman Catholic church.
We will also ask for details of the doctor's surgery the pupil is registered at.
We take your privacy seriously. Find out how we handle your personal data in our schools and nurseries privacy notice (PDF).