Tables and chairs outside business premises

Before applying to Road Services for a permit to place tables and chairs on the public road outside your premises, you will need full planning permission from Midlothian Council Development Management.

Once full planning permission has been granted, please complete and return the application form to Road Services.

Application form for a tables and chairs permit (PDF)