Flooding, road gullies and drainage
We are responsible for the maintenance of surface water drainage and gullies in public roads in Midlothian.
Call us to report surface water drainage problems:
- 0131 270 7500
Responsibility for most fresh water supplies and foul drainage lies with Scottish Water.
Email us for information on flood prevention.
Further information on flooding:
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Public roads in Midlothian
- Road occupation permit application forms
- Skip permit application form
- Road excavation application forms and specifications
- Tables and chairs application form
- Roads and pavements standards
- Application forms to construct a new road
- Winter service policy and operational plan
- Cycling - commuting by bike.
- Businesses and organisations welcoming cyclists in Midlothian
- Road Services standard drawings
- Road safety and action plans
- Priority gritting routes map
- Disabled persons parking places
- Winter parking restrictions
- Grit bins in Midlothian
- Midstock Festival 2018 - TTRO Notice
- Road Closure Information Leaflet - Penicuik - March 2019 (PDF)
- Hunterfield Road, Gorebridge - Temporary Road Closure Phase 1 Plan
- Hunterfield Road, Gorebridge - Phase 1 Temporary No Waiting, Loading and Unloading restrictions
- Hunterfield Road, Gorebridge - Phase 2 Temporary No waiting, Loading and Unloading Plan
- Bryans Road, Newtongrange - road closure