Flooding, road gullies and drainage
We are responsible for the maintenance of surface water drainage and gullies in public roads in Midlothian.
Call us to report surface water drainage problems:
- 0131 270 7500
Responsibility for most fresh water supplies and foul drainage lies with Scottish Water.
Email us for information on flood prevention.
Further information on flooding:
- The Scottish Government
- Floodline Scotland
- Ready Scotland
- Association of British Insurers - what to expect from your insurers after a flood
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Public roads in Midlothian
- Road occupation permit application forms
- Road excavation application forms and specifications
- Tables and chairs application form
- Roads and pavements standards
- Application forms to construct a new road
- Winter service policy and operational plan
- Cycling - commuting by bike
- Businesses and organisations welcoming cyclists in Midlothian
- Road Services standard drawings
- Road safety and action plans
- Priority gritting routes map
- Disabled persons parking places
- Winter parking restrictions