Report a road fault

Report potholes, blocked gullies, broken street lights and more.

Before you start

  • Report faults on trunk roads to Amey
  • Call Scottish Water customer care for mains water or sewer problems: 0845 6018855

Report a problem with roads or streets

Use a different form to report broken street lights.

Report a street lighting fault