Report a road fault
Report a trunk road issue
Before making a report please note that the following roads are the responsibility of Transport Scotland and currently managed by Amey:
- A68: from A720 City of Edinburgh Bypass to Scottish Borders Council boundary
- A702: from Edinburgh City boundary to Scottish Borders Council boundary
- A720: from Edinburgh City Bypass including Sheriffhall Roundabout
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Public roads in Midlothian
- Road occupation permit application forms
- Skip permit application form
- Road excavation application forms and specifications
- Tables and chairs application form
- Roads and pavements standards
- Application forms to construct a new road
- Winter service policy and operational plan
- Cycling - commuting by bike.
- Businesses and organisations welcoming cyclists in Midlothian
- Road Services standard drawings
- Road safety and action plans
- Priority gritting routes map
- Disabled persons parking places
- Winter parking restrictions
- Grit bins in Midlothian