'Food Glorious Food', Mayfield and Easthouses
Midlothian Council and NHS Lothian have jointly allocated a total of £16,000 for the 'Food Glorious Food' project in Mayfield and Easthouses.
This is to support groups working primarily to improve health by promoting healthy eating, community growing schemes and other activities to do with food.
Mayfield and Easthouses Decision Day is Saturday 20 May, 11:00 - 2:00
- Come to Mayfield and Easthouses Parish Church Hall, Bogwood Road
- Refreshments will be provided.
- Meet the groups who have applied for a grant.
- Vote for those that you believe should be successful.
Applications closed on 8 May 2017.
To find out more, contact Paul Johnson, Communities Officer:
- 0131 270 5675 or 07786 215991
Help us improve our site
- Community planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Small grant funding
- Development Day presentations
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Participation requests
- Action Plans