Report a road fault

Report potholes, blocked gullies, broken street lights and more.

Trunk roads

Mains water or sewer problems

  • Call Scottish Water customer care: 08000 778 778

Roads that Midlothian Council maintain

These are called adopted roads. Find out more about adopted roads.

Report a problem with roads or streets

Use a different form to report broken street lights.

Report a street lighting fault