Our Citizens' Panel is 1,000 randomly selected local people. They agree to take part in consultations and surveys with us and our community planning partners.
There are two surveys each year:
- The summer survey covers proposals for the community planning partnership plan for the following year.
- The winter survey collects views on the services that the community planning partners provide.
Download survey reports
- Winter 2017/18 Citizen's Panel survey report (PDF)
- Winter 2016/17 Citizens' Panel survey report (PDF)
Why we have a Citizens' Panel
It helps us and our community planning partners to target resources and develop services that meet local needs.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Report - Winter 2017/18