Our Citizens' Panel is 1,000 randomly selected local people. They agree to take part in consultations and surveys with us and our community planning partners.
There are two surveys each year:
- The summer survey covers proposals for the community planning partnership plan for the following year.
- The winter survey collects views on the services that the community planning partners provide.
Download survey reports
Why we have a Citizens' Panel
It helps us and our community planning partners to target resources and develop services that meet local needs.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participatory budgeting
- Participation requests
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Annual development day papers 2017
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps