Community Planning in Midlothian
Our Citizens' Panel is 1,000 randomly selected local people. They agree to take part in consultations and surveys with us and our community planning partners.
There are two surveys each year:
- The summer/ autumn survey covers proposals for the community planning partnership plan for the following year.
- The winter survey collects views on the services that the community planning partners provide.
Download survey reports
- Winter 2017/18 Citizen's Panel survey report (PDF)
- Winter 2016/17 Citizens' Panel survey report (PDF)
- Autumn 2020 Citizen's Panel survey report (PDF)
Why we have a Citizens' Panel
It helps us and our community planning partners to target resources and develop services that meet local needs.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan 2021-22 (PDF)
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Midlothian Statutory Community Learning and Development Plan 2021 to 2024