Community Planning in Midlothian
Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conference 2021
The Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conference was held online on 23 and 24 November 2021. The focus of the conference was People, Place and Wellbeing.
The purpose of the two morning events was to:
- Experience what it is like to focus and perform when all is not optimal – with a contribution from our local Paralympian Scott Quinn
- Update our knowledge on what statistical evidence is telling us about Midlothian’s needs
- Explore what we are doing well and where we still have work to do as a partnership
- Explore people, place and wellbeing in our local context and consider what comes next
- Hear the views of young people and how they would like to be supported to have good access to a safe place to live, grow and work
- Update the Single Midlothian Plan
- Renew our pledge to partnership action in order to improve outcomes with our local communities
- Explore the wellbeing economy
- Here is a recorded video on You Tube of the presentations over both days.
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Community Council documents
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Application Form 2021-22
- Young Person's Guarantee Employability Funding Criteria and Guidance 2021
- Survey on Single Midlothian Plan Priorities 2021-2022 - Autumn 2020 survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board - note of meeting 17 June 2021
- Single Midlothian Plan Summary - 2021-22 (PDF)
- Community Asset Transfer Request - St David's Brass Band SCIO
- Winter 2021 Citizens' Panel survey results (PDF)
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – March 2002
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Board Minutes – June 2002
- Single Midlothian Plan 2022-23 Easy Read version (PDF)
- 2022 Citizens' Panel Results PDF
- Midlothian Profile 2022 (PDF)
- Recommended Allocations of UKSPF Funding in Midlothian 2022 – 2025
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conference 2022 - Feedback PDF