Community Planning in Midlothian
Our Citizens' Panel is 1,000 randomly selected local people. They agree to take part in consultations and surveys with us and our community planning partners.
There are two surveys each year:
- The summer survey covers proposals for the community planning partnership plan for the following year.
- The winter survey collects views on the services that the community planning partners provide.
Download survey reports
- Winter 2017/18 Citizen's Panel survey report (PDF)
- Winter 2016/17 Citizens' Panel survey report (PDF)
Why we have a Citizens' Panel
It helps us and our community planning partners to target resources and develop services that meet local needs.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Reports
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Volunteering with Midlothian Council (PDF)
- Working with you, for you - local group feedback
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Form
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Guidelines
- Child Poverty Action Reports
- Community Planning Research and Information Group
- Allotment regulations
- Midlothian Compact 2020-2025 (PDF)