Community Planning in Midlothian
Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conferences 2021 and 2022
The Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conference 2022 took place on Tuesday 8 November 2022 at Newbattle Abbey College. The conference focused on the theme of Working Towards a Thriving and Greener Future.
The Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Conference was held online on 23 and 24 November 2021. The focus of the conference was People, Place and Wellbeing.
The purpose of the two morning events was to:
- Experience what it is like to focus and perform when all is not optimal – with a contribution from our local Paralympian Scott Quinn
- Update our knowledge on what statistical evidence is telling us about Midlothian’s needs
- Explore what we are doing well and where we still have work to do as a partnership
- Explore people, place and wellbeing in our local context and consider what comes next
- Hear the views of young people and how they would like to be supported to have good access to a safe place to live, grow and work
- Update the Single Midlothian Plan
- Renew our pledge to partnership action in order to improve outcomes with our local communities
- Explore the wellbeing economy
- Here is a recorded video on You Tube of the presentations over both days.