- You can apply once per academic year for one child or more.
- You must include all the information we ask for, or your claim will be delayed.
Important: before you begin
We need evidence of some benefits that you may receive. Please have these documents ready:
We will ask for details of the bank or building society account you would like us to pay into. (Unfortunately we cannot pay into a Post Office account.)
Paper documents we may need
If a document we need for your claim is on paper, you can easily upload a photo to the form using a phone or tablet:
- Take a photo of the document on your device camera.
- Make sure it's legible on your screen. Crop it (if needed) and save to your photos on the device.
- Start completing the form on the device.
- The document upload button will give an option to access your photos. You can upload the image from here.
- select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
- or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.