Community Planning in Midlothian
Community Planning helps public agencies work with the community to plan and deliver better services.
- Make sure people are involved in the decisions made on public services that affect them.
- Commitment from organisations to work together to provide better public services.
- The Single Midlothian Plan (PDF)
- Midlothian Profile 2019 (PDF)
- Strategic Assessment 2019 (PDF)
- Local Child Poverty Action Report 2019 (PDF)
- Getting it Right for every Midlothian Child 2017-20 (PDF)
- NHS Lothian Strategic Plan 2014-24
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan documents
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Reports
- Community Planning Board minutes
- Volunteering with Midlothian Council (PDF)
- Working with you, for you - local group feedback
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Form
- Town Centre Capital Fund - Application Guidelines
- Child Poverty Action Reports
- Community Planning Research and Information Group
- Allotment regulations
- Midlothian Compact 2020-2025 (PDF)