Community Planning in Midlothian
Community Planning helps public agencies work with the community to plan and deliver better services.
- Make sure people are involved in the decisions made on public services that affect them.
- Commitment from organisations to work together to provide better public services.
- Download Community Planning structure (PDF)
- Find out more about Community Planning in Midlothian (PDF)
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Community Planning structure and profile
- Neighbourhood plans
- Neighbourhood profiles
- Single Midlothian Plan
- Community directories
- Corporate Parent Strategy
- Grants funding
- Armed Forces Community Covenant
- Community Planning - Strategic Assessment
- Participation requests: outcome improvement plans
- Action Plans
- Community Asset Transfer - council properties
- Community Council documents
- Community Council boundary maps
- Community Planning Partnership 2017-18 performance scorecard
- Draft recommendations on the new council grants programme 2019-21
- Midlothian Community Planning Partnership Citizen's Panel Survey Report - Winter 2017/18