Trade waste van booking
We cannot currently accept trade waste at the Recycling Centre.
Disposal of business waste and recycling
Local businesses can use Stobhill Recycling Centre to dispose of their waste and recycling.
- This service is for licensed waste carriers only.
- We do not accept:
- uPVC windows and doors
- fridges or freezers
- All waste must be separated for recycling into the appropriate container.
- A flat rate of £100 per visit is charged for all vans - up to a gross vehicle weight of 3,500kg.
- You cannot bring waste in:
- a van towing a trailer
- a removal van
- a van with a tail lift
- Last entry time for vans is 15:45 hours.
- You must complete a Waste Transfer Note on site after disposing of your waste.
All bookings made on a Friday after 14:30 will be processed the next working day.
- Please book as early as possible before your visit.
- You cannot book for the same day, but you can book online until 17:45, and by telephone until 16:00 Monday to Thursday.
- Online bookings made on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday, or after 16:00 Monday to Thursday, will be processed the next working day.
- If you intend to visit at the weekend, please book before 14:30 on the Friday before you intend to visit.
- If you intend to visit more than once on the same day, you must book separately for each visit. The disposal charge applies per visit.
You will be asked to provide details of your:
- Business name
- Business address and postcode
- Date of proposed visit
- Details of the vehicle you will be bringing in
- Details of the type of waste you will be bringing in
- Your Waste Carrier's Licence Number
You will be get a reference number by email. You will need this to gain entry to the Recycling Centre.
If you have difficulty using the form, call us on 0131 561 5284. Lines are open Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm.
Please read the terms and conditions.