Trade waste van booking
Disposal of business waste and recycling
Local businesses can use Stobhill Recycling Centre to dispose of their waste and recycling.
- This service is for licensed waste carriers only.
- We do not accept:
- uPVC windows and doors
- fridges or freezers
- All waste must be separated for recycling into the appropriate container.
- A flat rate of £100 per visit is charged for all vans - up to a gross vehicle weight of 3,500kg.
- You cannot bring waste in:
- a van towing a trailer
- a removal van
- a van with a tail lift
- Last entry time for vans is 15:45 hours.
- You must complete a Waste Transfer Note on site after disposing of your waste.
Make a booking
- Call us on 0131 561 5284
- Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 3:30pm (not public holidays).
- Email: email@example.com
We will ask for details of your:
- Business name, address and postcode
- Date of proposed visit
- Details of the vehicle you will be using
- Details of the type of waste you will be bringing in
- Your Waste Carrier's Licence Number
You will be given a booking reference number. You will need this to gain entry to the Recycling Centre.
Please read the terms and conditions.
- Please book as early as possible before your visit.
- If you intend to visit more than once on the same day, you must book separately for each visit. The disposal charge applies per visit.
Is there anything wrong with this page?