Trade Waste van booking
Recycling Centres are closed for the foreseeable future.
Disposal of business waste and recycling
Local businesses can use Stobhill Recycling Centre to dispose of their waste and recycling.
- This service is available for licensed waste carriers only.
- All waste except rubble, uPVC windows or door, oil or tyres will be accepted. All waste must be separated for recycling into the appropriate container.
- A flat rate of £100 per visit is charged for all vans - up to a gross vehicle weight of 3,500kg.
- Vans towing a trailer, removal vans or all vans with tail lifts are excluded.
- You are required to complete a Waste Transfer Note on site following disposal of your waste.
Make a booking
All bookings made on a Friday after 14:30 will be now processed the next working day.
- Please book as early as possible before your visit.
- You cannot book for the same day, but you can book online until 17:45, and by telephone until 18:00 Monday to Thursday.
- Online bookings made on a Saturday, Sunday, Bank Holiday, or after 17:45 Monday to Thursday, will be processed the next working day.
- If you intend to visit at the weekend, please book before 14:30 on the Friday before you intend to visit.
- If you intend to visit more than once on the same day, you must book separately for each visit. The disposal charge applies per visit.
You will be asked to provide details of your:
- Business name
- Business address and postcode
- Date of proposed visit
- Details of the vehicle you will be bringing in
- Details of the type of waste you will be bringing in
- Your Waste Carrier's Licence Number
You will be get a reference number by email. You will need this to gain entry to the Recycling Centre.
If you have difficulty using the form, call us on 0131 561 5284. Lines are open Monday - Friday from 8am-6pm.
Please read the terms and conditions.