Trade waste van booking
Disposal of business waste and recycling
Local businesses can use Stobhill Recycling Centre to dispose of their waste and recycling.
- This service is for licensed waste carriers only.
- We do not accept:
- uPVC windows and doors
- fridges or freezers
- All waste must be separated for recycling into the appropriate container.
- A flat rate of £100 per visit is charged for all vans - up to a gross vehicle weight of 3,500kg.
- You cannot bring waste in:
- a van towing a trailer
- a removal van
- a van with a tail lift
- Last entry time for vans is 15:45 hours.
- You must complete a Waste Transfer Note on site after disposing of your waste.
Make a booking
- Call us on 0131 561 5284
- Lines are open Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, and Friday 9am to 3:30pm (not public holidays).
- Email: email@example.com
We will ask for details of your:
- Business name, address and postcode
- Date of proposed visit
- Details of the vehicle you will be using
- Details of the type of waste you will be bringing in
- Your Waste Carrier's Licence Number
You will be given a booking reference number. You will need this to gain entry to the Recycling Centre.
Please read the terms and conditions.
- Please book as early as possible before your visit.
- If you intend to visit more than once on the same day, you must book separately for each visit. The disposal charge applies per visit.