Commercial waste collections
Strike action - disruption to waste services
Recovery from recent industrial action
- Services resume from 30 August.
- If your bins were missed during the recent action, please put your bins out for collection on their next scheduled collection day.
- There are no additional or "catch up" collections.
- Bins must be presented with lids closed. No side waste will be collected.
- We understand the impact and inconvenience this will cause you and appreciate your patience and understanding.
We can collect waste and recycling from local businesses.
The cost is based on your own business need.
Please contact us for more details.
Commercial hazardous waste
We cannot collect hazardous waste.
Hazardous, or special, waste - as classified by the EU hazardous waste directive - requires special collection, treatment and disposal. Normal waste collection bins cannot be used.
For information on what waste is classified as hazardous, please visit SEPA's website.
- SEPA hazardous waste definition and classification
- Local hazardous waste disposal companies on google.co.uk