Trade waste van bookings - terms and conditions
Local businesses can use Stobhill Recycling Centre to dispose of their waste and recycling.
Terms and Conditions
- Only available to companies registered in Midlothian.
- You must hold a Waste Carrier's Licence.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- Vehicles used for this service must be a maximum gross vehicle weight (GWV) of 3,500kg.
- You will not bring rubble, building waste, uPVC windows or doors, mineral or vegetable oil or tyres for disposal.
- You will not bring toxic or dangerous waste likely to cause damage to containers or endanger any person.
- You will separate all recyclable waste from general waste and will place all types of waste in the correct containers.
- You will follow all instructions from Site Operatives, especially to do with the Health and Safety of other site users.
- You will be required to complete a Waste Transfer Note on site following disposal of your waste.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to vehicles without a valid booking reference number.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancellations must be made by 7am on the day of your visit.
- Cancellations can be made online or by telephone.
- Refunds are conditional on the points above.
Is there anything wrong with this page?