Trade waste van bookings - terms and conditions
We cannot currently accept trade waste at the Recycling Centre.
- Available to companies registered in Midlothian.
- You must hold a Waste Carrier's Licence.
- Payment must be made in advance.
- You will not bring rubble, building waste, uPVC windows or doors, mineral or vegetable oil or tyres for disposal.
- You will not bring toxic or dangerous waste likely to cause damage to containers or endanger any person.
- You will separate all recyclable waste from general waste and will place all types of waste in the correct containers.
- You will follow all instructions from Site Operatives, especially to do with the Health and Safety of other site users.
- You will be required to complete a Waste Transfer Note on site following disposal of your waste.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to vehicles without a valid booking reference number.
Cancellations and changes
- Cancellations can only be made up to 12 noon on the day before your scheduled visit.
- We only accept cancellations by phone.
- Refunds are conditional on the points above.
- Any changes to your booking will change the date of your visit.