We can collect furniture and other household items that are too big to fit into your wheeled bins.
Before you book your uplift please consider whether your items could be used by someone else. Local companies may offer a free collection of beds, sofas, tables, chairs and bikes in good condition. Only items suitable for re-sale will be collected, so collection is not guaranteed.
Items we do not collect
- Asbestos. Please use business directories to find a company to deal with this.
- Waste from work done on your property by gardeners, builders and other commercial contractors.
The items below should go to a Household Waste Recycling Centre:
- Soil or turf (Stobhill Centre only)
- Any car parts
- Fire extinguishers.
Request an uplift
If the items are damaged or can't be reused, you can book a collection from us using the form below or by calling us.
Place your items at the kerbside by 7am on the date of collection. This is usually the place where you put your grey bin out for collection. Please read the terms and conditions.
- £25 for up to 7 items such as furniture, beds, large toys and other household goods: a bed base plus a mattress counts as 2 items.
- From £25 for a fridge / freezer
- From £40 for a bespoke quote for items such as bathroom suites and fitted furniture.
- Specific charges for uplift of bulky items